Sunday, February 8, 2015

A 119 Point Word !!!

I am bragging right now. I played a 119 point word in Words With Friends today. This has NEVER happened before. I lose more games than I win. I probably will lose this one, too, even with my 119 point word! I had to brag because I don't want to forget this moment, and since I have my blog printed into books, it will be in print for me to read when I can't remember ever having a good point word.

After breakfast Jess and I had to make another Meijer's run to finish shopping for the last of the rubbermaids for Lois. They are now completed and ready to go to UPS tomorrow. PLEASE pray that they arrive in time. The ship leaves for Haiti on February 15. It'll be close. These boxes contain very important items Lois will need when she moves to the Capital next month. Your prayers are appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment