Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Nothing Seemed To Go Right Today

Debbie came early to help get Jessie ready so we could be out of the house by 9:00 to take the van in for service, eat a quick breakfast at McDonald's, drop me off at the house by 10:00 and be to Art Class by 10:30 a.m. We met the goal, except there was no Art Class. I forgot to take it off the calendar!

I waited all day for the "furnace guy" to come check on the weird furnace noise and he wasn't able to get here until 7:00 p.m. when I was at Stephen Ministry. (The inducer motor is bad and needs replacing. Thankfully, it is under warranty!)

My van had numerous little things that needed fixing, plus 2 items they added: new rear brakes and 4 new tires. Almost $1,000.00 later I can pick it up first thing in the morning.

I worked all afternoon on processing books to go in the Stephen Ministry Library. They've been on my counter for almost 2 years. That is so pathetic. I completed the project.


No comments:

Post a Comment