Saturday, February 28, 2015

"Angels Of Humility"

This morning seven ladies met to continue discussing this book by Jackie Macgirvin. I've read books all my life and I've never had a fiction book have such an impact on my life as this one has. We are discussing the book and looking into what the Bible has to say about the topics in the story. Very interesting conversations. I'm really enjoying this.

The kids and I had to go to McDonald's for lunch because that is what Jess and I do each Saturday. Jon was home so he joined us. I don't think the 3 of us have eaten there together in many, many months.

Julie came this afternoon to watch movies. We watched "Eat, Pray and Love" and "The Letter Writer". While watching them we folded Lois' prayer letters and stuffed and sealed envelopes. I am so thankful that she was willing to help me.

I have been diffusing "Serenity" (an essential oil) in the family room next to where Jessie sits. It has made a little difference. She's quieter. Well, some of the time. She still enjoys yelling at me, especially if I cough.

No comments:

Post a Comment