Friday, February 27, 2015

A Day Out For Me

I went to the bank then Office Depot to get Lois' prayer letters printed. While I waited I went to the Christmas Tree Store, lunch at Red Lobster with my friend, Lynne, back to Office Depot, post office then home. I had hoped to get a pedicure, but there were too many people already there. So, I thought I'd spend the money on my van and get it washed. I quickly turned around when I saw that the line had at least 20 cars ahead of me. That's what a sunshiny day will do. Everyone wants their cars to be clean. Oh, well. Mine won't be for awhile. Maybe I'll leave it out of the garage on Sunday when we're supposed to get snow.

Jessie and Debbie had breakfast out then went to pick up a few stray items at Meijer's. They spent the rest of the day doing paperwork and watching a movie. Jon worked and came home looking like something the cat dragged in. He said it was a non-stop day.

No comments:

Post a Comment