Sunday, February 15, 2015

Blast From The Past



Thanks to my sister, Diane, I have new photos to put on my bedroom wall. The top left one was taken February 1955 and the one on the right was in 1956. For Christmas she gave each one of us a picture she had enlarged and enhanced and put on a painted canvas. I love it and it is already on my wall. It looks a little lonely so I thought I'd have her do several more for a collage. I hope to get the canvas boards painted this week and the pictures adhered to it soon after.

1 comment:

  1. I love these pictures especially the one of you praying I assume with your mama. I am going to try to do some of this. Will be leaving shortly - ice is to come around 4:00 today along with snow and we Southern's don't have a clue how to drive in snow. School is being let out 2 hours early to get the kids home before it starts. I also loved that you had a good Valentine get together. Love, hugs & prayers to all o fyou Becky

    ReplyDelete