Thursday, February 26, 2015

A Happy Anniversary To You, Jon !!!

Here's a Happy Anniversary to celebrate: 5 years ago today Jon received his RN license. He's officially been a nurse for 5 years, and March 1 will be his 4th anniversary where he works. Congratulations, my son! I am very proud of you and the man you have become.

Just before Jon got home from work tonight I put a dent in my forehead by leaning down on an edge of a cabinet door I had open. Very stupid. It bled quite a bit, as all head wounds do, and gave me a little headache. I needed to stop the bleeding so I put a cold, wet wash cloth on my head. I figured I'd better tell Jess what happened or she'd get upset if she saw me holding the cloth to my forehead. Well, that didn't happen. I went to where she was in the family room and said, "Jess, Momma has a boo boo!"  She took one look at me and said, "Ouch!", then promptly began to laugh. And laugh. And laugh. Not the reaction I thought I'd get. When I told her it wasn't funny, she laughed even harder.

No comments:

Post a Comment