Tuesday, February 24, 2015

A Change Of Plans

On Monday Debbie supervised Jessie as she put her videos away in the closet. This morning I went into her bedroom and discovered that she had a "mess again!"  Sorry Debbie.

The appointment for Jessie was cancelled at 8:30 a.m. because the NP was sick. I was very disappointed because I was hoping to find some help for both Jessie and me. I have to wait until Jon gets his schedule before I can reschedule the appointment. 

Jessie could have cared less that the appointment was cancelled, but I knew we couldn't cancel our lunch out, or the rest of the day would not be good. So, we went to the post office then to Benny's. When we got home Jon helped me with paperwork I needed to do for Income Tax. I finished filing for 2014 and 2015 to present. Hoorah! I still have quite a bit to do to be ready to have my taxes done. But, I see an end to the work.

No comments:

Post a Comment