Monday, February 2, 2015

Snow Day

Before we went to bed last night, Jon said that the projected amount of snowfall was 12-14". I believe we got at least that or a little more. Diane and Randie got 16". When I let Memphis out this morning he carefully went down the stairs but since the snow was so deep he turned around and looked at me as if to say, "So, where do I go?" I'm not sure what he managed to do since I went and got his breakfast. He fared much better when Jon got the snowblower going and cleared off the driveways, walkways, and a path for the garbage cans to get to the road. 


I can tell you that Jessie was NOT happy that she couldn't go outside and play in the snow. For one it was way too cold, and the second, I couldn't go outside with her. With my back being as bad as it is, I am unable to do the things I'd still love to do, like playing in the snow or even shoveling. I am so glad that Jon had this weekend off and he was able to get us unburied.

Jessie, again, didn't want to do anything with me so she spent the day on her iPad, played Apples 2 Apples, and did something different with her Perler Beads. As you can see from the picture below, she placed her beads very carefully on a book. She emptied the dishwasher and played with Memphis. I know she's looking forward to Brenda coming tomorrow and taking her swimming. Three days in the house is a bit much.


No comments:

Post a Comment