Saturday, February 21, 2015

"Just You And Me" Again

As much as Jessie loves her aides, she seems to look forward to days where it's just her and me. After breakfast we went to Walgreen's, Meijer's and McDonald's for lunch. Unfortunately, the shopping was too much for my back and I was in a lot of pain. I took what I could then when Jon got home from work I was able to take a stronger pain pill. (I need to get upstairs while I can still walk.)

After we got the groceries in and I began to put items away, I noticed that it seemed a little cooler than usual in the house. I think I mentioned that my furnace was making a very loud noise all week. Well, when we got home there was no noise - and, no heat! Thankfully, I was able to have the furnace installer come and replace the part a couple hours later.

No comments:

Post a Comment