Monday, February 16, 2015

She Came Back !!!

That's what Jessie said this morning when Debbie returned from vacation. She couldn't stop hugging or kissing her. Jessie even took my hand and led me to Debbie and made me hug her, too. I was going to, anyway, but I really had to when Jessie initiated it. It was really great having her back. She was missed.

I spent several hours this afternoon working on a report for tomorrow's meeting with Jessie's Case Worker in preparation for her PCP. Jess and I left around 3:00 and went to Veronica's and got our hair cut. When we were finished we called Jon and he met us at Wendy's for dinner.

Brenda picked me up around 7:00 and we went to Andrea's to begin discussing the book "Angels of Humility". We talked for 1 1/2 hours and only covered the first 2 chapters. There will be several more women meeting with us in a couple weeks. It was a good evening.

PRAYER UP-DATE ... Last week I asked you to pray for the rubbermaids I sent to Lois that they would make it in time for the boat to leave on Feb. 15.  Well, they arrived in time for that date, but they missed the boat since it left on the 12th. I was so disappointed. Now we need to pray that the boat will make a quick and safe trip to Haiti and back to Miami then back to Haiti before March 23. Otherwise, I'm not sure what will happen to them. God's in control.

No comments:

Post a Comment