Saturday, February 14, 2015

Happy Valentine's Day

I took this picture last night before I went upstairs. I had everything ready for our Stephen Ministry Ladies Get Together breakfast before bed. When I woke up though, I wondered if I should cancel it. It was snowing hard and windy. I finally decided I'd wait and see if anyone called. Only 1 person cancelled and 2 showed up that were a maybe. There were 10 of us all together. It was another great time. The food was good, the fellowship sweet and the laughter went on for an hour. Each person got the book "Born To Be Wild" and we reminisced about wild times in our past. Such crazy ladies! Such fun!

Rachel was here to be with Jessie and Jon spent the time in his room. When the women left, I cleaned up the kitchen, ate lunch and took a nap. I was exhausted. You'd think I had worked all day. For dinner tonight we had grilled cheese sandwiches and tomato soup. I've served this meal quite often for Valentine's Day.

To close on this special day I'd like to remind you about God's LOVE for us ...

"For God so LOVED the world, 
that He gave his only begotten son.
That whosoever believed in Him
would not perish,
but have EVERLASTING LIFE."
John 3:16






No comments:

Post a Comment