Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Finally ... Swimming Day

Jessie has been adamant since last Thursday that swimming was going to be the next day. She understands the days of the week, but kept hollering that she wanted to go swimming the next day - on Tuesday with Brenda. It's been challenging to say the least. Swimming day finally arrived and she stayed in the pool a long time. She even floated on 2 noodles and had Brenda pull her around the small pool. That has taken years for her to do.

I was home all day making phone calls and doing computer and book work. Normally I wear a short sleeved shirt and sandals, but today I was freezing. My feet were cold. My nose was cold. I drank hot tea. I finally went upstairs to my bedroom, shut the door and put on my small electric heater. I did more paperwork while up there.

The furnace is making a strange loud noise so I guess I'll have to have it looked at in the morning. It's only 2 1/2 years old, so it shouldn't have gone bad. Maybe its because its just so cold outside. Everyone is complaining about the cold, snowy weather. It has been very cold, I must admit. I try not to complain about it, though, because it puts negative thoughts in my head and I don't need them. Winter is cold. Winter is snowy. Winter is also beautiful. And winter comes every year.

No comments:

Post a Comment