Sunday, February 22, 2015

Breakfast With Diane and Randie

Jess and I went to Diane and Randie's for breakfast. Diane made blueberry crepes, along with scrambled eggs and bacon. PLUS, our Mom's prize coffee cake. It is our favorite, but I rarely make it because I'd eat the entire coffee cake. Diane had bought me a back brace to see if it would help me with my pain and I picked it up today. I will use it around the house and see if it makes any difference.

When Jess and I left we went to Office Depot and FCS, then Wendy's for a picnic lunch in the van. We also stopped in at Jon's work to see him. Jess worked on word searches most of the day along with watching YouTube videos on her iPad. I took a short nap until Chris came and spent the afternoon and evening visiting. We had a nice roast beef dinner. I rarely make that either. It was sooooo good, if I do say so myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment