Monday, June 1, 2015

A Full Day

Debbie took Jessie to several places today and she did pretty good. Doreen came and cleaned my house. I changed my bathroom curtains and rugs from winter colors to summer colors. I had lunch in Richmond with Joyce, Carol and Chris. I ordered pizza and salad for Jessie's birthday party. I took out the garbage cans for pick up tomorrow. I sat down for a half hour before I made our dinner. Book Club met tonight for the first time in our study of "Heaven", by Randy Alcorn. It was very good and even alot of fun when we got off topic (at the end) and several related times they almost got arrested and sent to jail. I topped them off when I related that I WAS actually locked up in jail! I have no idea how we got on that topic, but it was hysterical. Jon worked and had a very bad, no good, terrible day.

No comments:

Post a Comment