Sunday, June 14, 2020

A Really Nice Day

 Jess and I slept in again, which is always a great way to start any day. Breakfast at 11:00. Diane came at 11:40 to visit and to take a walker and rolling chair for Randie when she comes home from the hospital. We sat on the deck since it was warmer there than inside the house! Jon worked outside for quite awhile. Jessie spent the day on her iPad, which is her most favorite thing to do.

I ordered lunch/dinner at Romeo Family Restaurant and picked it up. I always like it when I don't have to cook. After Diane left I spent several hours on the deck reading. That's always nice. I did have to cover up with a blanket since it was windy and cooler. 

Darla, Darla, Darla. You are such a strange dog. Her butt's inside the deck where its safer than outside in the backyard. When we first got her and she took off from the deck to the backyard after a squirrel, I put the screen back in place. As you can see, that didn't work. She made her own doggie door. 


No comments:

Post a Comment