Saturday, June 27, 2020

We Ate In A Restaurant !!!

Rachel came to spend the day with Jessie. Among the many things they did was making a birthday card for Ian, our next door neighbor, who turned 2 on June 25. We went over there around 11:00 to give him his present.



Jon and I left before noon and drove to the Northern Market. Unfortunately, they were closed! They will reopen in late July with vegetables. Bummer for us. We went to Crooked Creek Dairy instead and saw the new calves.


Then we tried something different. We went to Times Square for lunch. We haven't been in a restaurant since the beginning of March. There was no one in the place! After about 10 minutes, others began to come in. Both of us enjoyed our lunches. 



When we got home I spent almost 2 hours weeding underneath Jessie's swings. Jon had sprayed the weeds and grass and most were dead. I filled a bucket 2/3 full! I was glad when I finished. It was in the upper 80's and I was more than ready to go inside.

A very nice day indeed. Thank you, Jesus!




No comments:

Post a Comment