Saturday, June 20, 2020

No More Quarantined Toes

Finally! I got a pedicure tonight. I had an appointment at 5:00, although I didn't make it to a chair until 5:45 and didn't leave until 6:45 pm. It's a good thing I planned ahead to get take out at Anios for dinner. My feet feel wonderful. 

Jessie had an AWESOME day with Rachel. I haven't heard so much laughter from her in weeks. They went outside to swing, watched home videos and played Greedy Granny. Rachel took Jessie to her house so she could see Lana, Rachel's sister's dog. They are dog sitting. I packed Jessie a lunch and she ate at their house. I know it did her good to go somewhere, as she's not been anywhere except drive thru's and doctor offices since our Stay-At-Home order in March.

Jon had a TERRIBLE day at work. Can't say much more except I pray it's better tomorrow for him.

I tried to work outside this morning, but since it was close to 90 degrees, it was a bit too warm for me. I managed about 15 minutes. Disappointing, but I did do several hours of paperwork. I accomplished a lot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment