Thursday, June 11, 2020

Clean Windows and Strawberries

Thursday, June 11


This is the best physical day I've had in a week. No pain in my upper back. I believe it's due to the fact that the Bible Study Ladies prayed for me yesterday. I'm so thankful.

Jessie had her "Speech" class then we drove through Wendy's to get lunch then ate with the goats. And llamas! When we got home, Rachel came to be with Jessie this afternoon. At 2:00 I had my windows cleaned! Inside. Outside. Screens. Upstairs and downstairs. They look SOOOOO good! They haven't been done like this in years. I definitely will be calling the company that came today next spring. Well, the one man, anyway!

Jon picked strawberries this afternoon and they were so good! When he brought them in, they were warm from the sun and very sweet. Can't get much better than that!


No comments:

Post a Comment