Monday, June 22, 2020

We Were All Busy

 After Jess and I had our Face Time meeting with her Case Worker, Jon and I headed out. Our first stop was Menard's then Cabella's. It was nice to be able to stroll around the store. We ate a hamburger from Culver's in the van in Walmart's parking lot.    

When we got home Jon watered his garden nd my plants because it didn't rain like it was supposed to. I put in 2 borders at the edge of one of my miniature gardens to keep in the stone. I was about to sit down on my swing when I noticed a cement-looking frog on the seat. I was just about to pick it up when I realized that I didn't have anything that looked like that. It was real! We got it off the seat and it jumped onto one of my ornamental cabbage plants:                

                       


Rachel took Jennifer's place since she couldn't be here today. Jessie LOVES being with Rachel. Probably because they grew up together and Rachel is more like an older sister than, well, an older aide.

Jessie received a planter for her birthday so she painted it and then put the dirt in, then the seeds: 




Jessie also made chocolate chip cookies and made Randie a Get Well card. A busy day for all of us. 


No comments:

Post a Comment