Friday, June 5, 2020

Preparing For the Parties

Thursday, June 4
Friday, June 5

I didn't feel like blogging last night. I'm not sure why. I guess I get tired of saying the same thing all the time. Or at least I think I do. Yesterday Jessie had her "speech" class in the morning and we came home for lunch. I did wash and odds and ends getting ready for the 2 parties this weekend.

Today Jessie dusted the furniture. Again, she did a good job. She took everything off the tops of end tables before dusting. When she did Jon's cabinet under his tv, she had to stop and look at all his DVD's, though!









Today I again did odds and ends. I worked outside for a bit, too. However, it was almost 90 and the temperature and sun made me a bit dizzy. Jon wouldn't let me do anything else. Oh, well. I tried.

Jon had an appointment around lunch time and Jennifer, Jessie and I picked up Wendy's for lunch and Jon met us at Frontier Town and we had a picnic in the van. With the goats. Again. They weren't out much, as they were trying to keep cool in the shade. They've also added llamas! Woo hoo!



I really like this picture of Jessie. She's smiling so nice. Most of the time she's got a goofy look on her face. Later in the day I took a short nap and began decorating for our first party tomorrow. Tomorrow Jessie and I will vacuum and clean the deck. It's super dusty. Night all!

"I lie down and sleep;
I wake again, because the LORD
sustains me."
Psalm 3:5


No comments:

Post a Comment