Tuesday, June 2, 2020

S H O P P I N G !!!

Tuesday, June 2

Jennifer joined me in an afternoon of shopping for Jessie's birthday parties. We went to Gordon's and Kroger's. I haven't been to Kroger's since March 17. Nothing changed. Well, except for the arrows on the floor telling you which way to go that I didn't notice until I was almost finished shopping. I'm just used to looking down at the floor. Maybe the signs could be eye level? Oh, well. No one yelled at me. At least I wore my mask, but it promptly came off as soon as I left the store. Being in the high 80's was way too uncomfortable for wearing a mask. That's my opinion, anyway.

Randie came home from the hospital this afternoon! Yeah! I was part of her family's face time before she got sprung, and she looked and sounded much better than the last time I saw her. Unfortunately, she has 3 heart valves that are leaking. She'll have a doctor's appointment in the days ahead to discuss surgery and where it will be done. Please continue to pray.

You hear, O LORD, the desire of the afflicted;
You encourage them, and you listen to their cry,
Psalm 10:17

No comments:

Post a Comment