Monday, June 8, 2020

Happy 30th Birthday, Jessie !!!

Sunday, June 7

I can not believe that my youngest is 30 years old! (And my oldest is 32!) I remember the moment that they were born. Two beautiful times in my life. I am so blessed to have children. Although some would say that Jessie having Down Syndrome is a burden, they know nothing of the blessing and delight she has been to us. Yes, it's been difficult, but, I wouldn't have her any other way!

Her 2nd. party was just as fun as the first, and she received her "ten presents" that she always wants. Brenda and Gary, Chris and Jennae came to celebrate with us. Diane came earlier in the day to spend some time with me. Randie is still in the hospital.

In all, I know Jess had a great birthday, despite not being able to go to the hotel for the night.


Wow! Are there 10 presents in this one bag?

Jessie wanted this game for Christmas but it
sold out, so I purchased it on Amazon for
her birthday! She was excited!




No comments:

Post a Comment