Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Not Quite Up To Par

Monday, June 8
Tuesday, June 9

For the past 4 or 5 days I've had some very uncomfortable pain in my upper right side and upper back. Yesterday I wasn't any good at all and didn't do much but a load of wash. Plus the every day have-to jobs. I went to my PCP's office today and saw his NP. There are 3 possible scenerios: kidney stone, pulled muscle or shingles. I've had a history of kidney stones, so that's plausible. Pulled muscle? Beats me. Shingles? I don't think so, although she said that shingles can be present without a rash. I would think that the pain would be constant if it were shingles. I got a shot and I'm supposed to take a muscle relaxer tonight. If it's a pulled muscle, it should be better. We'll see.

Jennifer was with Jessie yesterday and Jane today. Yesterday Jennifer and Jessie got a drive thru McDonald's meal then met Brent, his mom and Tom at the "duck park". They all had a really good time. Jane and Jessie went swinging this morning, played endless games of Apples to Apples, did Dot-2-Dot and played her new game, "Greedy Granny". Jessie has settled down a bit from her party weekend. Thank you, God!

"Confess your trespasses to one another,
and pray for one another, that you may be healed.
The effective, fervent prayer of a
righteous man avails much."
James 5:16

No comments:

Post a Comment