Monday, June 29, 2020

Asleep During Homework

Jessie LOVES doing "homework". She has many books that she enjoys working in and she gets more "homework" each Thursday. Unfortunately, she falls asleep some times doing her work. She has a weird morning routine. No matter what time she goes to bed, she's up around 6:00-7:00 and plays on her iPad. When my alarm goes off, she comes back to bed and goes back to sleep! Most of the time it's not enough. Like today. 

Jennifer and Jessie were outside this morning before it became too warm to swing. I worked outside pulling weeds for about an hour then I had to come in. I did 5 loads of wash and paperwork. I also finished a book I had just started the other day. "The Wedding Dress", by Rachel Hauck. She's a new author to me and I really enjoy her books. I bought several of them after reading just one. 


 






No comments:

Post a Comment