Wednesday, June 24, 2020

"Glory Girls"

Per Jennifer: "Jessie had a very quiet day. We went outside for a while, she did homework, a couple puzzles, baby books, watched part of a home video and played Apples to Apples for a bit. She did most everything "myself" so I was kinda bored and kept having to get up and move around cuz I was getting sleepy. LOL"  

I went to Bible Study then the Glory Girls met, along with spouses, at Mary's house for a pot-luck picnic. We were ALL together for a change. We had a great time reminiscing and sharing. The beginning of this group goes back to the first Stephen Ministry Training Class in September of 2003 at church (Community Wesleyan/Stoney Creek Community). We added to our group over those years. There are 7 of us. I love these gals:




No comments:

Post a Comment