Friday, June 19, 2020

Randie

Prior to 11:15 a.m. I had done enough work around the house to make up for being gone all afternoon. I had a noon appointment at the hip doctor. Three xrays revealed that the hip replacement is perfect. However, the pelvic bone is bone-on-bone. I'll be scheduling an MRI in the very near future to determine what steps would be next in alleviating pain.

From the doctor's office I went to be with Randie while Diane was on 3 important interviews that she was leading for a position on her team. She works for BCBS. Randie and I chatted a bit then she took a nap. I read my book, answered their phone and enjoyed peace and quiet! Randie had her first PT visit while I was there and she's doing so well that he won't be returning. She does look great. Just tired. Thank you, Lord, for her healing.

I stayed for dinner (Theo's fish and chips) then got home around 6:00 p.m. The first thing Jessie yelled at me was "Pop" then "cookies!". That went on for a half hour. Needless to say she didn't get any. A nice "Hi, Mom" would have been better. At least Jon said HI.

No comments:

Post a Comment