Wednesday, October 14, 2020

A Birthday Celebration

It sure was a busy morning. I gave Jessie a bath, got myself ready to go out and the carpet guys came and put the deck carpet down. They were almost done when I left to go with the Wednesday Bible Study gals to Three Cats for a special birthday lunch for me and Jean. The food was excellent, again, but the servers were run ragged. We were there for 2 1/2 hours. I had wanted to shop at Leon & Lulu's longer than the 15 minutes I did, but needed to get Jean back for an appointment. Which was really ok. I'm sure it saved me money. The rest of the gals stayed and shopped. 

I came home to a deck that was put back together. Jon had taken apart the oak table I had bought and carried it in by himself and put it all back together. Then he got the couches and coffee table and end tables put in. What a guy! I wanted him to wait for me to do it, but he didn't wait. Which was OK, as I didn't look forward to carrying furniture. Anyway, it's amazing. We LOVE the deck. 



Jennifer took Jessie to the "duck" park, met Brent and his mom and aide and did an art project on a picnic table. I'll post the pictures tomorrow. They made owls from leaves they picked up while there. Jessie also walked around the entire pond. That was a great accomplishment. They stopped at McDonald's on the way back and ate lunch at home.



No comments:

Post a Comment