Wednesday, October 28, 2020

A Tiring Day

Jessie and Jennifer went to Debby's Dollar and Michael's to get some craft items. Jessie especially likes to pait, so that's what she did in the afternoon.

I went to Bible Study then out to lunch with 2 other gals. Post Office and home. I went next door and held 5-day old Cole, Ian's brother. He is just as beautiful as Ian was when he was born. What a wonderful gift from God. 

When I got home I took some rubbermaids downstairs (backwards, step by step) then got Lois' rubbermaids ready to come upstairs. She's coming to Michigan on Saturday for some medical tests. She'll be staying with her sister. I was exhausted when I finished. Jon wasn't too happy that I did what I did. I really shouldn't have, but he's always in so much pain I couldn't let him do the entire up and down stairs. 

It was a beautiful, sunshiny day and the deck warmed up really nice from the sun. I sat out there for about an hour to relax before I made dinner. For something different, we ate on TV trays in Jon's living room and watched Zoo Tampa. Both Jessie and Darla were intent on watching the animals:


 

No comments:

Post a Comment