Monday, October 26, 2020

Sprucing Up The Deck

Jennifer had a difficult day with Jessie. She was crabby and did weird things. She was defiant and loud. However, Jennifer did manage to get her outside for about an hour or so in he afternoon, although Jessie didn't want her any where near her. She held up her hand and said, "By myself!"  Jen said that there are days that she really earns her money! Today was one of them.

Jon had an eye doctor appointment at 9:30 a.m.  I did a couple loads of wash and did paperwork. When he got home, we went to Art and Jake's for lunch then visited a "Glory Girl" and her husband. He has done wood working for years and when we had a picnic at their house this summer, I decided I'd come back and buy some pieces for the deck. 

Two pieces of tree, a tree-top table and a separate lamp. I really like them and they look really good on the deck.



No comments:

Post a Comment