Sunday, October 25, 2020

Another Two Days of Discomfort

Yesterday, Saturday, and today, Sunday, have not been good physical days for me. My back has hurt almost the entire time. I did manage to go to Target yesterday and get a few necessities, but that was it. The rest of the day was spent resting.

Rachel came for 4 hours and took Jessie to Panera Bread for a drive thru breakfast, Verellen's for a cup of cider and a drive down Sisson Street, the infamous Halloween street. Both Jon and I despise this street. If these residents (and all the others around putting up dark stuff) spent just as much money and time for Christmas, well, I guarantee God would be much happier. Me, too, but that's my personal opinion. 

Halloween isn't what it was when I was growing up. Granted it was A LONG time ago. But. There was just the Halloween Trick or Treating. No decorating with grotesque stuff. Just plain dress up fun for candy for kids. I do have good memories of Halloween. My mom always sewed costumes for the 3 of us. 

Jess and I went to church today. Jon worked. We went to Chili's for lunch and brought home dinner for Jon. Plus Jess and I only ate half of our meal so we ate the other half tonight for dinner. I spent the greater part of the afternoon on the couch with a book and a hot rice pack on my back. Tonight I'm finally feeling better. I hope tomorrow will be a better physical day.

No comments:

Post a Comment