Monday, October 12, 2020

Guacamole

I had a cardiologist appointment this morning but before I left, Jessie wanted something special for lunch. Both Jennifer and I couldn't figure out what she was saying. It was " ____ ____ a mole." I kept telling her how sorry I was that I didn't understand. Finally Jennifer said, "Show us!" She did. She got up from the couch, opened the refrigerator door and grabbed the left-over guacamole from yesterday's lunch at Chili's! 

After my appointment, I went to Kroger's. I hadn't been there in quite awhile so I had a full basket. I was exhausted when I got home. Jessie LOVES to take the groceries out of the bags. Today, she was ooing and aweing over what she found. It was too funny. She acted like we had been starving and NOW we finally have food again. 

While I was gone, Jessie painted 2 pumpkins, painted several pictures for herself and Brent, Courtney and Jennae and made several popsicle stick halloween ornaments:



No comments:

Post a Comment