Monday, October 5, 2020

A Busy Monday

I left as soon as Jennifer came and went and got my (fasting) blood taken for a couple doctors. Monday mornings are NOT the best time to go, but I didn't have any other mornings to go before my one appointment next Monday. I was told it was going to be and hour and a half, but I was out in an hour and 15 minutes. Actually, I enjoyed the time because I brought my book to read. 

I ate a protein bar on the way to Vince and Joe's where I purchased fruits and veggies. The post office was my last stop before home. I really should have gone somewhere, anywhere else, as Jessie was SUPER crabby to both Jennifer and me. All day long. We gave her Tylenol in case she was not feeling well, but that didn't help. She's a little better tonight. Not much. This is so hard, as she can't tell me if she's in pain or scared, or if something else is wrong. It's a guessing game that can take days.

Jon had to work 12 hours today and just got home in time to eat dinner and go to bed. They are very short-handed at his work and he has to work another 12 on Wednesday. He's already super tired. It was a busy day for him, too. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment