Thursday, October 22, 2020

Another Shot

It was a busy morning. Jess and I had hair cut appointments at 10:00 and 10:30 a.m. When we were finished, Jess had "Speech". An hour later we picked up Jon and went to Marcus Grill for lunch. Then I drove us to my doctor's appointment to get a shot in my lumbar. Ugh. Jon and Jessie stayed in the van, played on their iPads and I endured another shot. It is NOT my favorite thing to do. I just hope it helps for a couple months. I've just rested since we got home and iced my back. It may take a couple weeks to get any relief. I certainly don't have any tonight.

We discussed having a shot in my neck, as the surgeon told me that my upper back pain is from my neck. The doctor won't do a shot unless I have an MRI to review first. I am not thrilled. I'm still debating back surgery. I need God's wisdom to do the right thing.  

No comments:

Post a Comment