Thursday, October 8, 2020

Paperwork !!!

Haven't I said this before? Paperwork, paperwork, paperwork. That's all I seem to do. You're probably wondering how I could have so much to do! Well, if one leaves several weeks of not keeping their checkbook up-to-date, along with monthly statements from the bank, that would require hours of work. Today it was my checkbook and Jessie's. Not only do I have to keep Jessie's checkbook in order, I must keep a log of EVERY expenditure she ever makes. That includes the smallest amount. There used to be a yearly report I had to do, but they did away with that. Thankfully! However, I still must keep accurate records in case of an audit, which will probably never happen. But, at least I won't have a heart attack if they came calling and I didn't keep track of her money! It was such a nice day that I was able to work on the deck and have a couple windows open for a cross breeze. It's so nice out there! We are so blessed to have been able to put in the new screens and memory vinyl!

Jessie had Speech this morning then we picked up Jon for lunch at Marcus Grill. Jon spent the morning out shopping at hobby shops for paints and brushes for his figurines. I need to take pictures of what he does. It's amazing. The detail he puts into each one is unbelievable! 


No comments:

Post a Comment