Friday, October 23, 2020

A Painful Day

The shot I had in my back yesterday is supposed to make me feel better. However, the nurse did tell me yesterday not to call them if my back was worse - even up to 5 days. It is common to have more pain. It hasn't been that way before but it sure was today. I had to take pain medicine even before breakfast, and since I've not taken it for awhile, it made me feel out-of-it, so to speak.

Jessie and Jennifer went to Leo's for breakfast then Debby's Dollar and Dollar Tree. I managed to go with Jon out to breakfast at The Pantry then came home and sat on the deck verifying a checkbook. A little while later I decided I needed to go upstairs and lay down. Something I rarely do. I slept off and on for 3 hours! The pain was better when I got up. Not gone, but better. 

Wow, weather wise it was beautiful today, close to 80 degrees. Except for the black clouds that rolled through in the late afternoon. We got a little rain, but not much. A little thunder, too. It was so nice on the deck that we ate out dinner out there. I need to get a pole lamp. That will make it easier to see while we eat, as the ceiling light won't work. It's not the bulb either. Just another thing that needs replacing.



No comments:

Post a Comment