Thursday, October 15, 2020

Preparing For A Weekend Away

I don't know about others, but when I go away there's just so much to do around the house. Of course, nothing is that important. It's just me wanting not to come home to a "mess" that I've made or haven't taken care of. Part of Jon's birthday gift to me is a weekend away with my cousins. This is his weekend off and he'll be here with Jessie. Also Jennifer will be here tomorrow and Rachel Saturday. We will be going in the morning to Grand Rapids to see some color. I'll probably post again on Monday.,

Jessie had "Speech" this morning. She's doing really well in learning to tell time! Then we went to the post office, bank, Walgreen's and I surprised her in taking her to Leo's for lunch. Jessie has had a really good day. She's been so happy. She's given me so many hugs and has laughed a lot. I'm glad happy Jessie is back!

Here's the picture of the leaf owls she made on Wednesday:




No comments:

Post a Comment