Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Another Blustery Day

And I wasn't even in the Hundred Acre Woods!  The van was ready at 10:30 (new major belt) and Bill and I went to get it after I got gas for his truck.  If you get gas at Meijer's you know how windy it is at the gas tanks.  I was frozen!

Bill's friend, Phil, has called many times in the past several months to see how Bill is doing and then takes him out to either breakfast or lunch.  Today they went to lunch.  He had a nice time but then was wiped out for the rest of the day.  Probably because he was getting ice melter ready for us in several containers, out in the cold.  He went to bed early.

I had alot of running around to do this afternoon and Jon went with me.  I really enjoy time with my son.  He's a neat young man.  We went to the post office, Rite Aid, bank, Walgreen's, lunch, a florist, my mom's and Kohl's.  I hadn't intended to do Christmas shopping but I bought several gifts and I'm almost done.  That's a good feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment