Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Yesterday and Today's Post

Did anyone notice that I didn't blog last night?  I think I've missed about 3 times since September.  I started with hives before dinner and after a half hour it became evident that they were getting worse so I had to take Benedryl.  It's the only medication that knocks me right out and I only take it if I'm desperate.  I was asleep by 7:30 p.m. and out of bed this morning at 8:30 p.m.!  Maybe that's why I'm having back spasms today.  Way too long in bed.  Oh, well.  Enough about me.

Bill has had two really great days!  Yesterday he went to the Hobby Shop with Jon and bought another model to work on, as he finished his engine.  He bought a semi truck model which will probably take him months to finish!  Today, he did all the wash, and that requires going up and down stairs.  Right now he's on the couch.  Tired but happy that he was able to do so much these past two days.  We are greatful for continued prayers for Bill and our family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment