Saturday, December 11, 2010

I Hate Saturday Shopping

The only good part about grocery shopping today was that Bill felt well enough to venture out and go with me.  I've missed his presence at Meijer's.  He packs our groceries and we make a good shopping team.  My knee was so bad I used the electric shopping cart for half the store and then Bill used it the second half because he got tired.  (He also fixed the garage door today!)

There were so many people in the store it was unbelievable.  I know Saturday is a big shopping day, but this was more than a normal Saturday.  I didn't realize it until I got to the parking lot that everyone is stocking up for the big snow tonight and tomorrow.  That would explain it.  We also saw several people we haven't seen in years.  That was nice.

I put my leg up and iced my knee when I got home and played on the iPad.  Jess came downstairs, put her arm around me and watched me.  Next thing I knew, I was waking up with her asleep on my shoulder. I closed my eyes and went back to sleep.  Naps are so nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment