Thursday, December 9, 2010

I Am So Tired Of Busy Days

Bill's been cooped up for too long and would love to get out and go somewhere.  I've had to be out too much and want to stay home!  Today I dropped Jon off at a doctor's appointment and went shopping before I had to pick him up again.  We went to lunch then a doctor's appointment for me.  (Had already cancelled 2 appointments for my mom today because the van is still in the shop, otherwise we would have had MORE stops.)  Target and the Post Office before finally getting home. 

I have another doctor's appointment tomorrow but fortunately, Diane and Randie are taking me.  I will be having the second shot in my knee.  I'm looking forward to spending time with them, but not the shot. 

Bill had a better day today.  He had to watch Jess as Shannon wasn't able to be here yesterday or today.  (We'd appreciate your prayers for a medical issue for Shannon.)  Neither one was tied up when I got home, so that's good.  Guess Jess spent quite awhile on the iPad.  I've downloaded lots of books and games for her.  She needs her own!

No comments:

Post a Comment