Friday, December 10, 2010

Christmas Dinner Out

The last couple of days have been pretty good for Bill.  In fact, we were able to go to our church's BYF Christmas Dinner this evening.  It was a nice evening out with good food, great friends, Christmas music by 5 men and their trumpets, and a timely message.  Thank you, Jesus, that we were able to be surrounded by our friends once again and enjoy their fellowship.

We came home to find a blue-faced Jessie.  Blue tongue, blue lips, cheeks and fingers.  Before I left she wanted to color with a new package of color wonder pens and paper.  We're not sure how she got so blue as there is no color on the pens - the pages turn color with the special pen.  Leave it to her!

Had my second shot today in my knee.  It hurt worse that the first one.  Next week the PA will also put in cortisone.  I'm sure I'll be alot better if I could just stay off my feet for a couple days.  How do I do that?  I'm trying, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment