Monday, December 27, 2010

Picked Clean

I decided I wasn't going to go into Kohl's again until my bill was paid, but then I received a gift card from Bill for Christmas.  So, Bill, Jess and I went to Kohl's by Lakeside, walked around one isle and left.  There were so many people there that Jessie kept her hood up and I could tell she would have had a panic attack.  After I brought her home I went to "our" Kohl's and bought 2 shirts.  I was also hoping to find some really great Christmas deals, but the shelves were picked clean.  Valentine's towels, etc. were in the place of Christmas.  Not even a Christmas mug. A few ornaments, that's it.  That and about 75 people in the return line, with only 2 people behind the counter.  Nuts.

We are extremely thankful that Bill doesn't have to have chemo again until January 5.  This gives him 2 weeks to build up his strength and have some days without nausea before the cycle begins again.  He went with Jess and I on "Girl's Day Out" and didn't even take a nap when we got home!  This is great!

No comments:

Post a Comment