Sunday, December 12, 2010

Paper Work, Paper Work, Paper Work

I am so sick of paperwork I could just scream!  I hate it so much, I tend to let it pile up and not do it daily.  Soooo, today was THE day to get caught up.  If I put it all together, I think I spent about 6 hours at my desk.  When you have a special needs child/adult, the paper work you have to keep track of is incredible.  My desk is now clean, checks are written and papers are filed away.  For today, anyway.

Only Jon went to church today.  I wasn't about to go and take my mom out in this mess that is still falling.  It's been nice looking out at the falling snow.  Thankfully, we have no where to go tomorrow. 

Today wasn't as good a day for Bill as the past 3 days.  He did a little on his engine model, but rested most of the day.  Maybe tomorrow will be better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment