Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Repairs, Repairs, Repairs

Last month our dishwasher needed to be replaced.  Then Bill reminded me that we needed new tires on the van before winter arrived, so we got them.  Next the ball bearings went out and needed replacing.  Yesterday the garage door springs broke and that needs to be repaired.  I'm just so thankful that I had just backed out the van when it broke.  Otherwise, we'd really be in trouble.  Today we had to have the van taken in again because of a leak in the front end.  Verdict: we need a new radiator.  All right, already!  Enough is enough!

This blog has been great in keeping family and friends updated on Bill's progress and family happenings.  However, the phone calls have ended.  If you get a chance, give Bill a call.  He's not having good days and he's gotten cabin fever.  This week has been especially hard.  I'm sure he'd like to hear from you.

This past summer I went to Diane's and we worked with hypertoufa.  One of my creations was a face.  Bill mounted it on a tree and we can see this guy wheneveer we look outside.  I felt he needed a hat for the Christmas season.  What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment