Saturday, December 4, 2010

Christmas Preparation

I think I mentioned the other day that thanks to Shannon, Jessie's tree is up and decorated.  Thought you might like to see it.  She has such a nice room, if I do say so myself.

I try to avoid shopping on Saturdays but it couldn't be helped this week.  Went to Meijer's, Target, and Kohl's.  Inside the stores wasn't bad, it was the parking lots.  There's alot of crazy people behind the wheel these days, and today they were all in those parking lots.

Thanks to Jon, all the wash was done and folded when I got home.  Thanks, Jon!  You're an awesome son.  He also kept Bill company today.  Unfortunately, Bill had a very bad day.  He hasn't been this sick since he began chemo.  He's been plastered to the couch all day and evening.  Hopefully, tomorrow will be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment