Friday, December 31, 2010

New Year's Eve

This has been a really nice day.  Bill and Jon had a "date day" and so did Jess and I.  Bill and Jon went out to the show and lunch.  Jess and I went grocery shopping then out to lunch.  Bill and I also went out Christmas 2011 shopping.  Got some really good deals.  No more shopping for me this year.  I'm done!

I just want to THANK everyone who has been following my blog, supporting us in friendship and prayer this year.  As I have said many times, this has been the worst year of my life.  Yet, I have received the most favor and blessings from God than I ever have.  To be given more time with my wonderful husband is the best gift of all.  He is my best friend, my knight in shining armor.  May all the glory go to our Heavenly Father who is worthy of our praise at all times. 

Thank you, Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment