Monday, December 6, 2010

Yesterday's Post

Sorry there wasn't anything to read this morning, but Comcast was down last night.  It was pretty wide-spread, too, as my sister didn't have it either.  I had called and their message was: "We are having technical difficulties.  Please call back!"  At least it wasn't with my computer.

Anyway, thanks to Julie, Kylee, Lynzee, Jessica and Ella, I got my Christmas plates down, put away and the regular dishes stored.  I haven't had a Christmas Village in several years and Kylee and Jessica did that (see above).  Lynzee and Ella worked on a nativity set (I'll post this tonight).  Lynzee crawled into the Christmas closet and brought out all the boxes then put the empty ones back.  THANK YOU, girls, you did an awesome job!  I love you !!!!!

We ate sloppy joes and chips and celebrated Kylee's 14th birthday (Tuesday) with a delicious cake and moose track ice cream.  It was alot of fun and the decorating is done!

More tonight ... as long as Comcast is working!

No comments:

Post a Comment