Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Day

Every Easter morning and every Christmas morning, Bill and I get downstairs before we let the kids come down and we always get a picture of them waiting behind the gate.  Same this year.  Plus, I've got a picture of Jessie flying down the stairs on her butt.  Does she look excited or what? 

 I wish I had my video camera working this morning, as Jess was the most animated she's ever been over her gifts.  Each one was greeted like it was THE gift she's been waiting for.  Ooh's, aah's, wow's and cute were the norm this morning.  She kept giving us all hugs, too.  She was so appreciative of all she got.  She surpassed her "ten presents" that she wants each year. 

The joke is on me, though, as I bought Jon a whistling key chain finder because he's continually misplacing his keys.  The joke?  I just found out today he can't whistle!

It was a very nice family day.  We watched a couple DVD's, I took a short nap and just enjoyed each other's company.  We hope that you, too, had a very nice Christmas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment