Saturday, December 18, 2010

Professional Shoppers

Another great physical day for Bill.  What a blessing.  We are so very greatful that he has had some really good days and been able to get out.  We are absolutely positive it is because so many people are praying.  Thank you, thank you, thank you!

We left the house at 8:30 this morning and got home at 12:30.  Mission accomplished.  Christmas shopping is done, as well as grocery shopping.  Now, if you were to see us in Meijer's you'd see a grocery cart piled high and think it was all for us.  Not.  I consider myself a "professional shopper" as I do shopping for several people.  I not only purchase items for us, I buy for Mom Jonas, Mom Sutton, Jessie and Lois.  So, in the basket I sometimes have to keep 5 orders separate.  We go to the self serve check outs and Bill does all the packing and keeps the orders separate in the basket.  Actually, I enjoy it.  We make a good team!

No comments:

Post a Comment