Monday, June 25, 2012

120 Miles Later ...

we arrived home!  As you know, normally on Girl's Day Out, we go to Bellacino's for lunch then bank, post office or a store.  Today I decided we should eat lunch at home then take Jon and Memphis with us on an outing.

We took 23 Mile Road to Algonac State Park and let Jess swing on the swings for awhile, Memphis and Jon took a walk and I enjoyed watching them.  It was such a beautiful day today.  Blue skies, perfect temperature and a nice breeze.  Well, maybe a little stronger than a breeze, but still a very nice day. 

Kept going north to Marine City, St. Clair and finally Port Huron.  We had hoped to see alot of ships, but only saw one.  We had dinner at Wendy's in Port Huron then shopped at Cracker Barrell. 

Memphis had a big day today.  First he had a doctor's appointment for a physical and shots then we take him - for the first time - on this long drive.  I bet he hasn't quit moving yet when he closes his eyes!  He was great.  He seemed to enjoy himself, too.
I didn't get a chance to blog last night because I couldn't get an internet connection.  Both Jon and I were able to go to church.  I really enjoyed being there. 







No comments:

Post a Comment